Thursday, July 5, 2012

What's Your Favorite - Ride to Use FASTPASS on?

 Share Your Favorite Ride to use Your FASTPASS on

Wait in line... Pshhh, No Way!


Not My Favorite Ride to use the FASTPASS on, this is just an Example  :)

Without a Doubt... Toy Story Mania (Hollywood Studios)!


You really don't have a choice but to use your FASTPASS on this ride.  I mean, the FASTPASSes sell out by 11 a.m. and sometimes earlier!  Such an Awesome Ride!  It has a little bit of everything - 3D, Spinning, Competition, Movement, Shooting... Thank You Disney!  Wonderful Job!




MY second favorite FASTPASS Ride ...   I'm a Sucker for Expedition Everest (Animal Kingdom)  - Love the Coasters!  Ok... I'm done!  :)







I want to hear from you, What's YOUR favorite Ride to use the FASTPASS on?  Post Below!




There's Nothing I enjoy more that assisting clients in their Perfect Disney Vacation!

Already Have your trip Booked?  

No comments:

Post a Comment