Thursday, May 10, 2012

Favorite Famous 5

Share Your Favorite of the Famous Five

Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy (Pluto)


As Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a daily occurrence in our household my husband and I constantly are discussing our Favorite Character.  As time has gone by I have personally come to appreciate Donald Duck.  I don't think I truly understood his fits of rage until I became an Adult... Now I Get It Donald!  He truly portrays what we are all taught to hold inside.  :)  
Not only that but he is simply Adorable and as Sweet as Can Be!



MY second favorite character ... Hello, Minnie Mouse!  Ok... I'm done!  :)




I want to hear from you, Who's YOUR favorite Character?  Post Below!


There's Nothing I enjoy more that assisting clients in their Perfect Disney Vacation!

Already Have your trip Booked?  

1 comment:

  1. My heart has always belonged to Mickey!

    ReplyDelete