Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pink Accent Charm Bracelet

Mini Mouse Charm Bracelet

Touches of Disney
~Pink Accent Charm Bracelet~

Thanks for checking out another Touches of Disney Post!  My attempt to bring a little Disney magic into my everyday, but keeping it understated and subtle!  Jewelry is a great way to accomplish this!

I picked this up at the Disney Resort Shop last time we were at Disney.  It is a Charm Bracelet that you can add to each year.  I really was drawn to it because it was inexpensive and a great way to pick up a souvenir to remember each trip!

Our past trip to Disney was with our Son for the first time.  I picked up a "mom" charm to remember my first time being a mommy at Disney!  Loved it!

I wear a lot of Silver Jewelry and love the touches of pink!  Great for everyday casual wear!  High "Ten" for this adorable Disney Inspired Charm Bracelet!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment