Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fun pampering on a Budget

I am sure you have all seen these around, but I recently tried the Sally Hansen Salon Effects for myself. You can find these at any grocery chain or drugstore in the nail isle. They average between $8 and $9 and are a great inexpensive fun way to spoil yourself with something fun and unique for your trip!!

I was surprised at how easy they are to apply. I love that you get instant results and cute nails within minutes! And having two kids I really love that you do not have to wait for your nails to dry (I usually always end up with one smudged nail)! They are applied as a sticker to your nail, and are said to last about 10 days. The directions included in the box are very simple and easy to follow. I would make note That it is very important to file the ends of your nails smooth so the sticker does not leave any rough edges! Super fun and easy, I will definitely be doing these for my upcoming trip in November 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment