Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Whats Your Favorite Time of Year to Visit Disney?

Share Your Favorite Time of Year to Visit Disney!

Low Crowds, Great Weather?  What Time To Go... 

Just recently my Family and I traveled to Disney World during the Lovely month of May!  I have to say, I truly Loved it!   The weather was lovely, Epcot's Flower & Garden Festival, fairly low crowds, and beautiful weather.  To top it off we went right before "Peak" season and were able to save some money!  Bonus!!!

 

MY second favorite time of year to go... The First Week of December!  Yup!   Ok... I'm done!  :)




I want to hear from you, What is YOUR favorite time to visit Walt Disney World?  Post Below!


There's Nothing I enjoy more that assisting clients in their Perfect Disney Vacation!

Already Have your trip Booked?  

No comments:

Post a Comment