Monday, May 28, 2012

Touches of Disney - Park Treats

Disney Packaged Treats

Pack these boys in your Bag and hit the Parks!

Happy Memorial Day!

I'm always on the look out for healthy snacks and when traveling to Disney it is always fun to have Mickey Themed Snacks!  I recently found these by the Canned Fruit/Applesauce section of my local Grocery Store.  They are a great healthy choice for the kiddos and very tasty... Yes, I ate a pack myself!

Be prepared, if you bring these into the Disney Parks other parents will be asking you where to purchase them!  They are a huge hit and a great way to bring a little Disney into your every day!


How Cute is Minnie!

Need more Tips & Tricks for your Trip?

Already Have your trip Booked?  
Add Gateway To Magic as your Travel Agent and Receive $25.00 Disney Gift Card to use on your Trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment