Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What's Your Favorite?

Share your favorite Disney Park

Disney parks can hold special memories for each of us...

I was blessed with a great family growing up and have amazing memories of visiting Disney World as a child!  Now that I'm a mom and get to visit Disney World with my own children it is like experiencing everything again for the first time.

So my answer is two-fold:

My current favorite park (yes it can change often) is Epcot.  On my honeymoon to Disney my Husband and I spent a lot of time walking around Epcot as we were staying at Boardwalk (they have a back entrance if you didn't know).  We loved trying different foods from Epcot's World Showcase and enjoyed all the shops and beautiful grounds!

Although, now that I am a mom taking my own children to Disney I am falling in love all over again with Magic Kingdom.  There is something about being there for the opening of the park and seeing all those characters come out on the train!  Ekkk... Gives me chills just thinking about it!  From walking down Main Street, riding every ride in Fantasyland, and finishing the day off with a Dole Pineapple Whip that just can't be beat!






 If you haven't tried these beauties they are a must!
Dole Pineapple Goodness!

I want to hear from YOU!  What's Your Favorite Disney Park???

There's Nothing I enjoy more that assisting clients in their Perfect Disney Vacation!

Already Have your trip Booked?  

No comments:

Post a Comment