Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Whats Your Favorite - Ride at Magic Kingdom?

Share Your Favorite Ride at Magic Kingdom

Let the Memories Begin... 

Magic Kingdom just has so much to offer!  It is so hard to pick one ride when they all perfectly complement one another to make Magic Kingdom so Magical!  This was a hard one for me but I think I would have to say





Yep, that's right Splash Mountain!  The first time I rode this I couldn't believe how long the ride was, which made my wait time feel well worth it!  I loved every single drop and the story that played out as you drifted along on the ride.  Of course the huge plummet is always a fun surprise!  :)

I want to hear from you, What is YOUR favorite Ride at Magic Kingdom?  Post Below!


There's Nothing I enjoy more that assisting clients in their Perfect Disney Vacation!

Already Have your trip Booked?  

No comments:

Post a Comment