Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Transfer Your Booking

Receive a Gift: Transfer Your Booking Today!

Did you know you could transfer your booking to Gateway To Magic for Free!!

I Love saving my clients money and most of time am saving them $40.00-$100.00!  If I can find a deal I will alert you and ask to apply it to your account!  Again, I LOVE to save You money!

Just this week we saved a client $40.00 on their cruise and upgraded them to a higher category!  I make it my personal mission to find you the best deals so you know you are getting the most for your money.

You can Transfer your Booking for FREE!  Did you know that the price you paid actually included a Travel Agent?  That's right, the suppliers already assumed you were going to book with a travel agent and have included that into your price so why not book with one?  This way you can receive personalized service, discount monitoring, price matching, and so much more!

Or Email:  Amber@gatewaytomagic.com

Let Us Get You The Most our of Your Vacation!!


No comments:

Post a Comment