Monday, February 20, 2012

Touches of Disney - Scarf

Disney Paisley Scarf

I love to wear and have bits of Disney in my day to day! At the same time, I like to keep it understated and subtle! Disney has come so far in the apparel they offer! They no longer are only catering to children and they carry more than just large Disney characters plastered on sweatshirts, (don’t laugh I have a few of these)!

They are constantly coming out with new items and recently have partnered with Dooney and Bourke offering designer handbags. With all the apparel Disney has to offer they make it easy to keep your own style but still have that touch of Disney Magic! Throughout my blog you will find my Touches of Disney posts and you can see how I bring Disney into my everyday life!

Touches of Disney
Scarf

Everyone needs a Mickey Scarf!  Magical! 
I love this understated look and POP of color!  Two Thumbs Up for this Cute Mickey Themed Scarf!

Since I mentioned the Disney Dooney & Bourke handbags, I have also included a link to Amazon so you can check them out!  

Pin It

1 comment: